Great article about toxic mold and how it works…

 

“…But the smell of mold was another matter. Most things we can smell are volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and some VOCs are known to make people sick. “I knew that a minor theory was that sick building syndrome might be caused by the VOCs that make fungi smell moldy,” Bennett says. And then she thought, “Ta da! Maybe there is such a thing as sick building syndrome, and maybe it has nothing to do with the fungus toxins I’ve been studying all my life!”

via How the Smell of Your Home Could Be Making You Sick – The Crux | DiscoverMagazine.com.

Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *